Thanks Nicole for responding to my last email.  I am keeping open this month’s
discussion until tomorrow for anyone who may want to respond to a previous
thread or add something new.  Tomorrow night I will be introducing new monthly
moderators Junting Huang and Xin Zhou who will I introduce our next discussion,
Noise: Disorientation, Contamination, and (Non)Communication

More soon.  Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Art
Tjaden Hall 306
rfe...@cornell.edu

On 2/28/18, 5:17 PM, "empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on behalf of
Nicole Bansal" <empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on behalf of
nb...@cornell.edu> wrote:

affiliated with email listervs are very powerful because they serve as a
way to propel discussions even further. They provide participants with a
more visual approach, which I find useful as an individual in a creative
field of study. I find that “TheArtBlog.org” has  (
https://www.theartblog.org/ ) has very interesting content with critiques
and reviews of powerful art installations. I think that by expanding the
content of forums by adding more visuals, participants are more likely to
be involved as they are captivated by the content and provoked to perhaps
add to the discussion.

​-Nicole​