Quoting Dorit:

*“Invisible Geographies are often at the root of what enables political
amnesia”.*

Is it really, numbness, or political amnesia that fuel the terrain of
“Invisible Geographies” within the r[d]eterritorialized “Land of Israel” in
the different Jewish ethnic communities which compose the state of Israel?

Horit Herman Peled

Horit Herman Peled
2016-2017, Soho, London

http://www.espacemultimediagantner.cg90.net/the-collection/?lang=en
horit.com
Yoav Peled & Horit Herman Peled, *The Religionization* of *Israeli Society*
(Routledge, forthcoming*)*