Horit,
I am not sure I understand the second part of your question. Perhaps it is the
punctuation, which seems to have been messed up somehow. Can you reiterate?

As per the first part: yes, I think that political amnesia affects individuals,
which in turn creates invisible geographies. I don’t think it is the only
reason/cause/source of invisible geographies, but certainly one of them,
especially in the case of dispossession.

There is, of course, a lot to say about in regards to internal Jewish
dienfranchisment in Israel, but I am not sure what the question is.

Dorit

*?Invisible Geographies are often at the root of what enables political
amnesia?.*

Is it really, numbness, or political amnesia that fuel the terrain of
?Invisible Geographies? within the r[d]eterritorialized ?Land of Israel? in
the different Jewish ethnic communities which compose the state of Israel?