Bravo to you all.  It has been such a pleasure to lurk this month.  I have been
inspired so much that I have launched a new drawing project that I have been
thinking about for quite some time but you all pushed me to the brink for a new
beginning.   This month’s exchanges have inspired all of us in ways that were
unexpected and challenging.  Thanks first and foremost to the amazing Shu Lea
Cheang.  Your energy has radiated throughout the month’s discussion.  Thanks to
new –empyre-subscribers; we hope you will stay on a bit to get a “taste” of
what we do from month to month here on –empyre-.  And to so many of our tried
and true it was nice to read your recent posts.

Shu Lea has joined our newly organized editorial board so we look forward to
more of her inspirational work with us.

Tomorrow, later I will introduce another new member of our editorial board,
Daniel Lichtman.  Dan is taking us in a new direction format wise.  Really
looking forward to his hosting the month of July.
Renate Ferro
-empyre- curator, organizing moderator

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor