-“body dubbing” as I heard in the video. a good starting point for thinking
about this work

-artist imitates Angela’s body movements in the form of a silhouette (via
overhead projector according to description). relation/translation of body
movement in for form of a drawing with water and ink. artist also repeats
character’s voice and dogs movements

-i look back and forth between the two parts of the video, creating some
visual/shapes-based/ fluid connection between the ink/water and Angela
talking.

-Angela makes fishing flies that link her to the body-form of insect and
the tastes of fish in the river. she makes these connections through
working with her hands. Artist makes connections to Angela through work
with their hands, body

-love Angela’s cursing. Her reflections are not detached intellect; they
are emotional and through the various bodies she interacts with

-Angela seeks “responsive state.” Such a state sounds lovely.

-seems important that Artist’s imitation is in silhouette form. Abstracts
the relationship between artist and Angela. though artist mimics Angela’s
movements fairly exactly, the silhouette creates space for inhabiting this
relationship in an open-ended (full of potential instead of precisely
metaphorical, closed-down) way.

-love imitation of dog. use of dogs fur. dog, and also the river and
forest—seem like a substrate or glue for holding the work together.

-“they should be peeing” it’s obvious isn’t it

-whisper at the beginning makes me feel I’m privy to a secret—the work will
uncover secret dimensions of their relationship.

-also wonder how this is installed—is this documentation of a performance?
or a video? was there a live audience for Kerry’s actions? Doesn’t look
like it. When Kerry’s talking, looks like they’re talking directly to me,
the viewer of the video. The setup of the video puts the viewer in close
quarters with the various bodies, voices, movements, skills, histories,
actions, etc etc presented in the work.