Happy holidays all,

I'm sending this after the fact here, but Daniel suggested I write into the
thread too.
My duo's project: Return the Eye, is running through February, and can be
found here: https://cloacaprojects.com/returntheeye/
Among other things, it joins viewers in controlling 3 security cameras
within the Cloaca Gallery space, where we have installed pieces atop a
photographic studio-esque maritime Lima flag (contagion). Users experience
the space by orienting themselves via the cameras – there's no
VR/Matterport gallery experience here – and if multiple users are on the
page together, their camera movements may be antagonized by those of other
users, or bots. The work also incorporates a multi-user controllable sound
synthesizer, where users who are navigating the page simultaneously control
multiple randomized parameters of the sonic space, which changes state
every 15 minutes, in a form of networked collaboration. Our hope is that
viewers synchronize their visits to the website with other users.

Wishing you all the best, from long time -empyre- lurkers,
Kevin and alex (Oakland, CA)