Thank you Renata and Tim for your invitation to participate in empyre-
soft-skinned space.  It is indeed wonderful to collaborate with you
particularly since empyre has been at the forefront of technology for over
2 decades and I launch my online Gallery, Lakeeren with *The Dawn of
Aquarius: The New Beginning* as a digital art exhibition. With 2020 being a
challenging year with Covid-19 Pandemic, the idea of the age of Aquarius or
the astral shift of Jupiter and Saturn in the sign of Aquarius for some
that began a few years earlier, or for many commenced on December 21st, 2020,
gives us some respite and importantly hope from the extreme fascism,
racism, sexism, and homophobia that we have been experiencing globally.
Hence, the concept of the *Dawn of Aquarius* even metaphorically is nothing
short of a breath of fresh air as it presents a moment of optimism,
freedom, creativity, intuition, intelligence, and compassion, towards the
planet, humanity, and sentient life. We should consider ourselves fortunate
to have witnessed this unique moment as each cycle takes over 2160 years, much
like the time spans in the Mayan or the Indian calendars known as the Kal
Yuga.

In a similar spirit, *The Dawn of Aquarius *is a year-long online
exhibition platform inviting artists to share their ideas of the new world
order, by not only returning the power to the individual, but collectively
engaging with community, creating communication networks in which the
exhibition serves as a platform to bring these ideas to the fore through
talks, discussions, and various events. Am excited about the upcoming
conference planned on March 19th with empyre, but I plan to continue
inviting artist’s, scholars, and academics to host talks to unpack the
various possibilities of what we can accomplish in our lifetime in the
Aquarian Age, and can’t wait to hear from empyre’s contributors about their
thoughts. I encourage participants to view the exhibition on
www.lakeeren.com as artists like shamans have been visionaries, and it
might be a good starting point to begin the conversation about the Age of
Aquarius.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Arshiya