From: Anna Munster <a.muns...@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:09:04 +1100
To: soft_skinned_space <empyre@lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
Subject: [-empyre-] point of clarification

Hi All,
Ok - what a lazy moderator :-) - I let through a post that because it was by
a member I ket through...when I should have checked the contents first!

But what I did note was that some people seem to think that Networked is
'my' new book! I have a chapter in Networked as do various other poele such
as Kazys and Anne who are speaking about their work online at the moment but
it's really Turbulence's new 'book' as they were involved in instigating it.
Hoepfully it will become "our' new book collectively but I did want to set
the record straight.

The reason I am moderating this month is not vbecause it's my book but
rather because I volunteered to moderate!

btw....Simon, it would be great to migrate that great post you just wrote
over to the Networked site and post it as a comment to Kazys' chapter if you
felt so inclined!
best
Anna

A/Prof. Anna Munster
Director of Postgraduate Research (Acting)
Deputy Director Centre for Contemporary Art and Politics
School of Art History and Art Education
College of Fine Arts
UNSW
P.O. Box 259