or ... to take a look at Pat's interactive rendition/ DVD-ROM of Tracing the Decay of Fiction that was created and produced in collaboration with Marsha Kinder and Rosemary Comella of the Labyrinth Project at USC...." is more like a supernova colliding with a black hole: the convergence of two extraordinary phenomena in a single moment – a nearly inconceivable occurrence from a man who thinks nothing of waiting an entire year to photograph a ray of sunlight shining through a window at a particular angle."
Published in Release Print September 2002

Chris