Tim and I would like to thank our two guest moderators, Susanne Jaschko
(D) and Lucas Evers (NL), and their invited guests whose discussion theme
for the month of May was Process as Paradigm ­ art in development, flux and
change. There discussion inspired by the exhibit at Laboral Centro de Arte y
Creacion Industrial in Gijon, Spain has attracted some new participants to
empyre and we are hoping that they will continue to participate in the
months to come as well as many of our regulars.

I will be introducing our guest moderators and the new topic for the month
of June in a couple of hours so stay tuned empyre subscribers.

Renate