Hi Helen (and Eugenio)

Many thanks to you for kicking off this month's discussion. It has been
extremely interesting with diverse positions becoming evident as the week
progressed. A number of interesting insights (at least for me) have emerged.
I hope you can both continue to contribute to the discussion as it now
progresses into its second week.

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs
s.bi...@eca.ac.uk  si...@littlepig.org.uk
Skype: simonbiggsuk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Research Professor  edinburgh college of art
http://www.eca.ac.uk/
Creative Interdisciplinary Research into CoLlaborative Environments
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/
Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in Practice
http://www.elmcip.net/
Centre for Film, Performance and Media Arts
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/film-performance-media-arts

> From: helen varley jamieson <he...@creative-catalyst.com>
> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:44:37 +0100
> To: soft_skinned_space <empyre@lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: [-empyre-] Creativity as a social ontology: UpStage
>
> thanks simon, & eugenio, & everyone for last week's discussion :)
>
> as one last note, i have been asked off-list about recordings of UpStage
> shows & i thought there might be other people on the list who are
> interested in learning more about it. we don't make recordings of whole
> shows available but there are showreels with edited excerpts from the
> past festivals on the web site. you need to go to the page for the
> festival (e.g. http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=210 is the page on
> our blog for last year's 090909 festival) & scroll down a bit to find
> the video. these showreels have a compilation of short clips from
> performances that give an indication of the variety of work that is
> being done.
>
> also, tomorrow (tuesday 13 july) at 10am uk time we have one of our
> regular open sessions, where interested people can have a guest log-in &
> learn how the environment works. if anyone is interested in
> participating in that please email me, & there is more info & a time
> converter link on the web site, http://www.upstage.org.nz
>
> h : )
>
> helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
> he...@creative-catalyst.com
> http://www.creative-catalyst.com
> http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
> http://www.upstage.org.nz
> http://www.subtle.net/empyre

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201