Dear <<empyreans>>,

some of you will have possibly received this link <http://www.esbaluard.org/en/exposicions/69/extimitat> in the 2.0 natural course of events. It extends the discussion in at least two of its aspects, by making such a statement as "interactive installations, mainly, that involve spectators in what is active participation with the work, which never ceases to be a piece with its own identity" and by forming a canon, a rollcall of both institutionally bankable worthies and those promising emergent artists who would it would be a safe bet to extend our portfolios to include (futures), naming (and outing) our extimacies.

Simon Taylor

www.squarewhiteworld.com
www.brazilcoffee.co.nz