Thinking this into a new formation of practice. Praxis.

Discursively and actively--against forgetting.

The project I am working on performs operationally in 'information war'
'post-event'. It includes resources such as a school and library.

http://occupyeverything.com/category/features/

 It is a site of militant research and radical cultural formation.