Dale Hudson (UAE/USA) is a media theorist, critic, and curator.  He teaches
film and new media studies at New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD), curates
online exhibitions for the Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival (FLEFF),
and serves on the preselection committee for the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
(ADFF).  His work appears in journals including Afterimage, American Quarterly,
Cinema Journal, French Cultural Studies, Journal of Film and Video, Screen, and
Studies in Documentary Film, as well as in anthologies.  His book-in-progress,
"Blood, Bodies, and Borders," analyzes transnational and postcolonial vectors
of U.S. history through the political economies of film.  He has also reviewed
films, exhibitions, and books for journals including Afterimage, African
Studies Review, Jadaliyya, and Scope.