I've been following the thread all month on my phone and really
appreciating the group. Unfortunately, due to kids and some relocation
activity I wasn't able to compose anything before the deadline. But I'll
still be lurking and appreciating enthusiastically, as long as not posting
a bio doesn't kick me off the list :-/ Many thanks for a truly enriching
community. Dean

Dean Wilson, PhD
6 Dinh Le #56
Hanoi VN