Oron Rich Lynn Tyler and Empyre Listies

These arts are meant to confuse relations between hardened categories. Rich
and Oron you are both doing that very well in two very different rhetorical
styles! Experimental life spaces support artistic research without scientism
or reason¹s reductionism to tether the artistry to meaning or repeatability.
When recapitulating wet lab biological technics through the mutagenic forces
of Œart¹ goals, we break with use value. We even rescind knowledge
acquisition. Instead, we allow for a reading of science and art in the
difficult land of luxurious, useless, process based, conceptual, secular
catechism. Yes the tactical irony runs strong as the Lives involved have
shambled into the dead end of ŒArts Sake¹. Is this the purity of research?
How powerful is ritual sacrifice?

When we ask how to make this an affirmation of anti-anthropocentrismŠ the
real question there is are we -