Hi Adam,

A cpl. of quick points -

I'd be ever so appreciative if you wouldn't mind offering us a more definitive
notion of "art goals."  Or should we assume that you are referencing the
sentence appearing later in that same paragraph:   "we allow for a reading of
science and art in the difficult land of luxurious, useless, process based,
conceptual, secular catechism.?"

And it would be ever so helpful for you to further delineate your statement:
"My research interests use cruel and unusual techniques to convey the altered
ethical, legal and
social structures of a transgenic world. "

Many thanks,

Chris