Ethics and Aesthetics Relations in terms of Genetically Modified Human
biopolitics

The formal judgment of production scores for newborn chicks
in the linked PDF (below) might have some play here...
If applied to human flesh based art derivatives

Lets try and figure out which is more oppressive ­

the relativistic ethical dimensions of aesthetic based biopolitical actions
or
the aesthetic (emo) basis behind the formation of biopolitical ethics based
decisiveness .

itp.nyu.edu/classes/germline-spring2013/files/2013/01/Judging-Poultry-for-Pr
oduction.pdf

----

THE 4-HS

Head, Heart, Hands, and Health are the four Hs in 4-H,
and they are the four values members work on through fun and engaging
programs.

Head - Managing, Thinking
Heart - Relating, Caring
Hands - Giving, Working
Health - Being, Living
THE 4-H PLEDGE

I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
My heart to greater loyalty,
My hands to larger service,
and my health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world.

Starting a county Genetically Modified Human show

Keeping GM Humans has become more popular in both the rural and urban areas.
Because of their novelty, IGM transgen humans make an excellent animal for a
4-H or FFA animal project. Those youth raising next-humans want a place to
show off their project. If your county does not have a post-integrity
HGProduct show, consider adding one, as a stand alone show or as part of the
county fair. Jesse Lyons will be discussing what is involved in starting a
new genus Homo show. Mr. Lyons is an Extension Associate at the University
of Missouri specializing in New Reproductive Technology and Fertility
Aesthetics. He is also an FDA certified H+ judge.

https://learn.extension.org/events/972