Hi, Johannes!

> Nina could you please expand on that past part, what modes of sensing do you
> not subscribe to?
I simply meant that if "modes of sensing" refers to human range of sensing, I
am not sure where I stand in regards to that. (But, it does seem limiting.)

When I wrote that yesterday, I wrote it thinking I was in agreement with
Marcus. Is that right, Marcus, or perhaps I am misreading you? I think it was
actually Marcus who first brought up the phrase, "modes of sensing," in this
conversation. Would you mind sharing more about what that mean to you?

Nina