It is interesting that what I suggested as a theoretical possibility was
something that Anna experienced in a show. I do think that this
conversational approach is important since it shifts attention from the
conventional art star territorial approach to sound, where perhaps big
names get big rooms and smaller names are given headphones on the wall, to
an approach where everyone needs to think about interaction and cooperation.

--
www.youtube.com/andrasound