Thank you very much Mr. Birringer for the compliment.

I am particularly glad you used the word beautiful, I feel the same way.

By contrast many people have found my sound work/music in the 1980s to be
beyond normal pain threshold levels.

Indeed a work like "Below the Walls of Jericho" (the first work on the CD) has
been used in three "scientific"  tests to induce pain on the subject under
study.

Funny how those people in white coats , with all their answers, do not account
for aesthetic perception, and that oops,  in this case this work maybe
considered beautiful by some people. That sort of throws off the
results I would say!

But I digress. The compliment is well taken, and i do want to respond to
two of the questions/comments, but i have to make dinner, walk the dog etc. So
perhaps later.

For bio, music excerpts, recordings,reviews etc go to:

http://www.electrocd.com/en/bio/dolden_pa/

To see a video of a chamber orchestra work go to:

http://vimeo.com/channels/575823/72579719

For bio, music excerpts, recordings,reviews etc go to:

http://www.electrocd.com/en/bio/dolden_pa/

To see a video of a chamber orchestra work go to:

http://vimeo.com/channels/575823/72579719

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 6:18:56 PM, Johannes Birringer