Hi Nicholas!

Thanks for the great ride. Very nice writing.

Some feedback. I’m a bit confused how reflecting on an experience is the same
as matter or becoming objectified. Could you try and explain from an practical
point of view, how you see the digital becoming material when moving AWK? What
proces of objectification is happening here. Is it reflection? Memories? Or
missing limb syndrome?
From a practicising point of view, I try and define matter as something you can
work with. How could you work with this objectifying experience you mention?

yours,

Jan Robert