If you would like to propose and moderate  a topic for the 2015 yearly
calendar  please send the following information below to this email by
November 20th
empyre.listserve at gmail.com

Our -empyre moderating team will review all of the proposals and our
2015 schedule will be announced in December 2015.  We will provide
training, support and assistance to all monthly moderators and their
guests.  Thank you.  We are hoping to hear from many of you.

Your name:
email:

Short Description of proposed topic:1 to 2 paragraphs

Possible weekly guests:  at least eight, 2 per week though more is
preferable

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art,
(contracted since 2004)
Cornell University
Department of Art, Tjaden Hall Office:  306
Ithaca, NY  14853
Email:   <rfe...@cornell.edu>
      http://www.privatesecretspubliclies.net
Lab:  http://www.tinkerfactory.net

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/