Murat you ask the same question I has been asking myself since I was first
tortured for 42 years ago. I was tortured by lovely normal people Catholics as
my family, going to mass every Sunday. All the people disappeared tortured to
death killed in horrible ways were tortured and killed by people as you and me,
driven by zeal and hate to everything we represented. We became their enemies
their "other", their dark brothers and systers their twisted selves.
In my book I told about how I went to a chapel in Madrid to confess and was not
aware it was an Opus Dei church. The old priest who confessed me asked me what
kind of feelings I had to my torturers. I was unsure I had never thought about
it. He said I should love it they were acting that way to save my immortal soul.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone