Dear all

This has been a truly amazing roundtable, in this month so far, most of you
will agree, and the theme we had proposed was not a light one, but weighs
heavily on us, it wears us down, That is also why I was delighted this morning
when Aristita posted her long letter revisiting her upbringing and her
experience of changes in her country during and after the years of
dictatorship. I have asked  her to continue this thread, and tell us more about
the current changes and how the people's communal will (creative power) forced
change, as I see this in a close relationship to some of the questions we have
asked. On the other hand I realise that communities can be divided, and this we
must discuss as well, perhaps what happens in Ferguson, Missouri, and what
happens in other communities, can be our reference, and must be our evidence,
apart from the literature, history, and theory we might engage, the thought
processes we propose, the anguish we express. Thanks Somja for joiningnus to
 night, and I tend to think that this discussion has been rather uncontentious
so far, surprisingly, so we must be able to work through contentious issues, or
differences of approach as well, I look forward to that, and welcome it. I
believe Alan has given us so much to grapple with, I expected there to be much
response, so this is all good and necessary,
Respectfully
Johannes