I've had excellent exchanges with Ana and Sonje back-channel; I think, at least for me, that dwelling has entangled and difficult boundaries, that discussion tends to blur into dream and the nightmare of burning cars and everything here, all over again, on the telly. Then it transforms into a repetitive compulsion, I wake up in the middle of the day or night for yet another narrative, always the same; it's as if the planet itself were suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome, tunnel memories playing back, repeating the same performance. I want to ask again if anyone has reference to a humanistic or healing nihilism, can one begin within degree zero expectation or projection, so to speak, and find some comfort in thought or movement, as if in flight elsewhere -