Dear Johannes and all of you contributors to this monthlong amazing
discussion

I must excuse myself - due to looking for and finding and starting a new
job I just never found time to participate, not even to read much of this
month's output. Though very often I was about to answer - then started to
read more to be more accurate - and so I never got far enough.

Maybe it is quite a side-effect of this experiment to have silent readers
like me, nodding here and disagreeing there, thinking further from what you
put forward, but not being able to take part.

You gave me a lot, I did not give you anything back. This is why at least I
want to thank you.

Maybe - I am slow - I put some answer or repeat something I heard here in
my blog, when I feel able to.

I'd love to hear more of you, of many of you,

Pia Holenstein

***
Pia Holenstein Weidmann, Dr. phil.
Bergrain 11