Yes! Not only is it allowed, we definitely encourage it. Feel free to
bundle emsdk into your closed source commercial applications, that is the
intention of the embedded emsdk structure. See the specific license of
Emscripten in https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/blob/master/LICENSE.
Note though that emsdk as a package manager can install other pieces of
software as well (python, git, mingw-g++, java, crunch, ...), so of any of
those that you choose to bundle, pay attention to their specific licenses
as well (which should be compatible). The usual restrictions pertaining to
misrepresentation, misattribution and legal responsibilities apply.

This advice all comes from a non-lawyer, so cannot be held binding, but our
intention when choosing the licenses is that Emscripten could be easily
embedded in commercial software that wants to offer export to web
functionality and similar tools.