Hey Josh,

Sorry to keep asking, but how did you link it in? For example if a project
links against protobufs (-lprotobuf), what did you to get it to compile
into the larger project?

Thanks so much,
Tomas

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Josh A <jau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We had success using this
> https://github.com/invokr/protobuf-emscripten
>
> If I remember correctly that basically worked out of the box.
>
> Hope this is helps.
>
> -Josh
>
>
> On 09/16/2016 11:46 AM, Tomas Reimers wrote:
>
> Interesting, so what I'm trying to do is compile a C++ project that
> already heavily depends on protobufs.
>
> So I would love to compile protobufs into source and not have to rewrite
> the code if possible...
>
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Jean-Marc Le Roux <
> jeanmarc.ler...@aerys.in> wrote:
>
>>
>> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 5:40:59 AM UTC+2, Tomas Reimers wrote:
>>>
>>> Has anyone been able to port Protobufs to Emscripten? Or considered
>>> adding an emscripten-port?
>>>
>>
>> We're using FlatBuffers <https://google.github.io/flatbuffers/> + our custom
>> WebSocket x-platform wrapper
>> <https://github.com/aerys/minko/tree/dev/plugin/websocket>.
>> The server is in NodeJS.
>>
>> Works great!
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>> Google Groups "emscripten-discuss" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/to
>> pic/emscripten-discuss/IKe9McpMiM4/unsubscribe.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>> emscripten-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "emscripten-discuss" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to emscripten-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "emscripten-discuss" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> topic/emscripten-discuss/IKe9McpMiM4/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> emscripten-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"emscripten-discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to emscripten-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to