Hi JJ,

Sorry for the lag first of all and thanks for the hint. I'll try it in a
way that I do as much as I can on js side in a wrapper class in which each
c++ method has its js counterpart. That way I can just get the wrapper's js
instance via emscripten::val and call the js counterpart methods from the
c++ ones. I hope it'll fit the bill.

Best regards,
r0ller