Have you had any success, in the end ?

My implementation is also failing on 'connect', but with error
111,ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused. This happens with both Firefox and
Chrome.
I am trying to connect to localhost, where WebSockify is forwarding
WebSockets to the TCP server. However, while in Firefox it just fails (no
data arrives at WebSockify),
in Chrome there's a trial of connecting, but it is closed before the reply
comes.

I am afraid this has something to do with browsers trying to prevent
cross-domain scripting, but I'm not sure how, since I'm running 127.0.0.1
everywhere.

Regards,
Ciprian

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 11:20:55 UTC+2, Alexander DIY wrote:

> Thank you for the answer. I tried Forefox 40 and Chromium 41 on Linux.
> I'm currently trying to adopt async network code from the sockets tests.
> I'll try to make a minimal example of my non-working example and post here
> a bit later.
>
> On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 9:58:40 PM UTC+2, Alon Zakai wrote:
>>
>> Emscripten's network code should be the same on the main thread and in a
>> worker, so I would guess there is a browser problem here. Which browsers
>> did you test on?
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Alexander DIY <xax...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> topic title says it: I want to run network inside of a webworker.
>>> I'm working on porting a C++ project to web via emscripten and it works
>>> well so far, except for the network.
>>>
>>> 1. Webworker, also written in C++ and compiled via emscripten, works
>>> well.
>>> 2. Network code works well on the main thread.