The Windows NSIS exe installer has been deprecated in favor of the
portable command line toolset. The latest version installs Emscripten
1.35.0 by default, though you can use that version to update to latest
Emscripten 1.37.18. (running "emsdk update" twice in the Emsdk
directory, followed by "emsdk install latest" and "emsdk activate
latest" should do the trick)