Passing "-I /usr/local/include/" to emcc is definitely not correct.
Compiling to the web is a process of cross compilation, and the
headers you have in /usr/local/include/ refer to x86/x64 libraries,
and not WebAssembly targeted libraries. Not sure if that is the cause
of the error, though you definitely want to remove that include
directive.