Hi. I use Firefox 54.0 to test my game that I compile from C++ to js. Js
size is 6.3Mb, when I open game in FF, then it compiles asm.js for very
long time:
Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 55703ms; stored
in cache)

As you see I wait one minute before game starts,  all other browsers start
game immediately. It's possible to reduce this compilation time?

I have very powerfull CPU - i7, os is Ubuntu x64