Hmm, most of these should be present in the compiled code file? Also,
`importScripts` is a web built-in in Web Worker's global scope:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WorkerGlobalScope/importScripts,
I wonder if React's linter needs to be taught that the app is run in a
Web Worker. `dump` is an extern that comes from
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/dump, though
the presence should always be tested first.