Hello there,

Sorry for my approximate english.

It is now possible to make a standalone WebAssembly file. I'm gladly to see
that is possible now with Emscripten, thanks. I can now make my own HTML
source content, with my own way to load the WebAssembly bytecode. But I
don't understand why the "__post_instantiate" function is exported too ?
The wiki at
https://github.com/WebAssembly/tool-conventions/blob/master/DynamicLinking.md
says it's about a dynamic link feature... but I feel that I just need a
vanilla wasm file without such feature.

It's how I compile my code currently :

C:\dev\emscripten\emscripten\em++
-s ONLY_MY_CODE=1
-s WASM=1 -s SIDE_MODULE=2
-s DISABLE_EXCEPTION_CATCHING=1
-s AGGRESSIVE_VARIABLE_ELIMINATION=1
-s EXPORTED_FUNCTIONS="['_myfunc','_myfunc2']"
-std=c++11 -g0 -O3
foo.cpp -o target.wasm

Thanks,
Jean