Update on compile time:
-O2 - ~60 sec
-O3 - ~7 sec

Also I try to build project with WASM=1, and it built successfully,
but I can't run it due this error:
failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: LinkError: import object field
'__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE' is not a Number  testing.html:161:40
LinkError: import object field '__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE' is not a
Number  testing.html:160:37
LinkError: import object field '__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE' is not a
Number  testing.html:161:40

I have some unresovled symbols in project, but this symbols never
calls from code. I also build native version with flag
-Wl,--unresolved-symbols=ignore-all and it works fine, asm.js also
works.