Chrome error:
failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: LinkError: Import #3
module="env" function="__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE" error: global import
must be a number
testing.html:160 LinkError: Import #3 module="env"
function="__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE" error: global import must be a
number
    at http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:5659:23
    at <anonymous>
testing.html:161 LinkError: Import #3 module="env"
function="__ZN6Editor10s_instanceE" error: global import must be a
number
    at http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:5659:23
    at <anonymous>
testing.html:1 Uncaught (in promise) abort({}) at Error
    at jsStackTrace (http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:5206:12)
    at stackTrace (http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:5220:11)
    at abort (http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:15934:43)
    at http://localhost/bin.js?timestamp=1502360564253:5664:4
    at <anonymous>
If this abort() is unexpected, build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 which can
give more information.