Global destructors aren't called for you, and so far the dynamic library
spec (which is the basis for current side module support) doesn't have a
feature for that. So you'd need to do that manually.

There are some differences between how asm2wasm and the wasm backend
(vanilla llvm) allocate the stack. The wasm backend path is not stable yet
so you might be seeing a bug there, but also I think that side modules
haven't been tested with the wasm backend yet. I'd use the default compiler
path (asm2wasm) until the wasm backend is stable.

Not sure what you're asking about Table. Your compiled c++ code should use
it automatically.