Hello once again,

Is this the place to post questions about emscripten? This group was listed
on the emscripten official site and I was hoping to be able to get some
answers regarding actually using this thing. Is there anyone out there who
knows what I am asking here? It should not be too difficult as I believe
what I am trying to do is a common thing that people developing modules
using emscripten need to do.

I have found another funny work-around just loading the emscripten modules
using a construct like this:
    var fs = require('fs');
    eval( fs.readFileSync( moduleName, { encoding : 'utf8' }) );

But I have been told this is not the 'recommended' way of doing this.

Anyway, i have more questions and will start another thread soon. I am just
wondering if anyone ever gets a response from anyone in the community. I
have been involved with the wxWidgets community and I often get responses
within 1-2 days there.

Thank you,