Hello,

I am no expert but the little experience i have tells me that from within a
browser you cannot write to the local file-system. I am working in the
NodeJS environment and have access to the NodeFS file-system which is
capable of writing to the users local filesystem.

Maybe someone else could clarify if it is possible.

Thank you,
Michael Uman
Sr Software Engineer - Sigma Designs uCode Tools