I have seen lot's of documents about emscripten, specifically i'm working
with ffmpeg.

Ffmepg is terribly written, very hard to read, and fix bugs on it, and
that's why the development is pretty slow.
Android got rid of ffmpeg at some stage, and created new decoders for
android.

Especially in the vido codec world it would be important to develop free
scource and free to use algorithm,
which might be far better than the heavily patented mpeg formats.

i have seen -g options in emscripten, which supposed to hold the names of
the functions etc.,
to be able to debug.

Are there any functionality, that can track down the changes written in
javascript and port back to c++?

It would be a valid and good idea, so a javascript developer or anyone can
fix bugs even in a massive badly written ffmepg.
Badly written as it goes back to 10 years.

I think there are hundreds of projects, which would need similar mechnaism.

Some of them can be ported to javascript, but some of them is not supposed
to work in javascript.

If the c++ code can be debugged and can be transformed back to c++ on the
original code,
it can empower a massive community around the word, whcih lacks of manpower,
as to write in c/c++ is pretty hard.