This project does seem to need more work than instructing appropriate
commands on command line to build. The project uses Libmicrohttpd,
OpenSSL and hwloc projects, and requires AES and other SSE
instructions (not sure if there was a scalar fallback path available),
and it seems to require 64-bit target system (wasm is 32-bit).
Altogether, it does suggest a sizable amount of porting work to
develop all the pieces to compile.