Is there a way to write to a shared array buffer from inside webassembly?
I recall trying before and the javascript side just showed a fully zeroed
buffer.

I have an app that produces about 40-160mb of memory every second depending
in what mode its running in.  This is returned to javascript side by
creating a copy. via HEAPU8.subarray (does this indeed copy?).  Ideally I
would like to pass a SharedArrayBuffer to the WASM side and write to it.
Second ideal scenario pass a ArrayBuffer to WASM side and write to it,
worst case scenario, pass a read only ArrayBuffer to WASM side, and
allocate a new buffer to return (which is what I am doing now).