Web APIs do not have a concept of being able to enumerate the set of
network interfaces attached to the system, so this is something that does
not currently exist in Emscripten. It looks like the function does get
compiled over for musl from emulation purposes, but it's not doing
anything. It's probably best to avoid calling that function and/or stub
over the results in calling code.