Generation of new Nightly builds was disabled some time ago, and emsdk
now also dropped populating Nightlies.

Notification of new tags to emscripten-discuss is an excellent idea, I
have heard from developers before that it's easy to get into a kind of
a polling mode to continuously check if there are new tags available.
An email to emscripten-discuss would definitely help, though I'm not
sure if anyone has possibility to start developing an infra for that.
Marked this down as https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/issues/6307