If you mean WebAudio's .decodeAudioData(), then you could use it
manually via routing from JS to OpenAL, e.g. by contributing an
extension to the OpenAL JS audio library do that (I think native
OpenAL side has extensions that allow passing in compresssed audio
buffers).

One note though is that use of .decodeAudioData() API is definitely
recommended for only very short audio clips, since that API only has
the possibility to decode the whole audio clip in full, which means
the memory usage will easily blow up on the orders of 100s of MBs for
music clips, and take up 20 seconds+ worth a 100% CPU core when run on
mobile devices on ~5 minutes long files. Implementing an on the fly
streaming solution is a necessity when implementing music playback.
For short audio clips though, the decode up front route sounds
feasible.