Thanks, that fixed my initial problem.

I am now encountering methods that are no longer exported. In particular
Runtime which contains stackSave, stackRestore and addFunction is
undefined. I tried to add it to EXTRA_EXPORTED_RUNTIME_METHODS in multiple
ways with no success. What is the recommended way to export
Runtime.stackSave, Runtime.stackRestore and Runtime.addFunction or did they
change as well?

Thanks,

David