Hi,

I use emsdk to manage the versions of the toolchain I use:
https://github.com/emscripten-core/emsdk
when you execute emcc, it will look for what's in emscripten/system/include
so you can easily #include <emscripten.h> or <emscripten/html5.h> (look
into emscripten/system/include for the full list of headers)