Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a file using this command:

$em++ -g -I src/lib/ -I boost src/lib/pke/multiparty.cpp -v

However, I am getting this error:

In file included from src/lib/pke/multiparty.cpp:7:

In file included from src/lib/pke/multiparty.h:10:

In file included from src/lib/Common/Defines.h:9:

In file included from
/home/user/emsdk/fastcomp/fastcomp/lib/clang/6.0.1/include/emmintrin.h:27:

In file included from
/home/user/emsdk/fastcomp/fastcomp/lib/clang/6.0.1/include/xmmintrin.h:27:

/home/user/emsdk/fastcomp/fastcomp/lib/clang/6.0.1/include/mmintrin.h:47:5:
error: use of undeclared
      identifier '__builtin_ia32_emms'; did you mean '__builtin_isless'?

    __builtin_ia32_emms();

When I compile using g++ I get no error. I think g++ is using another
source for its emmintrin.h. I need to use emmintrin.h as it is used in
Defines.h through:

#include <emmintrin.h>

Any thoughts? I'm at a loss of ideas and I'm very new to Emscripten and
building projects in general. Let me know if you need more debugging info.

Thanks!